This is the last big step in the process of reinventing yourself and starting a new stage in life, after massive weight loss.
I reconfigure the skin dimensions to cover and make the new version of yourself look natural.
Being well aware of this, my priority is not simply to cut the excess fabrics. My intention is to achieve the greatest possible slenderness taking care of a completely harmonious scar design with each body area following its folds, this in order to camouflage these signals to the maximum and achieve their aesthetic peak. In other words, I am anti straight and tall lines for being unnatural. I'm more interested in how things look than what I took off.
Achieving it has a lot to do with artistic ability.
- Skin. I remove the extra skin from the lower abdomen, pubis, waist, and lower back region. Following a curved design according to each body region.
- Fat. Eliminate excess fat at the abdominal level by sculpting a defined abdomen with a muscular appearance (High Definition).
- Muscle Wall. I flatten the muscle wall and define the waist (in the case of women) through a procedure called Plication, where a corset or girdle is built with the tissues themselves, achieving the same effect (or greater) than that of an external compression garment.
- High Definition. Abdominal relief defined by the direct carving of the fat on the back of the skin. The artistic touch.
- Belly button. New natural looking navel at the bottom of an anatomical slope that gives it a more sensual look.
- Gluteal lift. Horizontal skin removal with its fat, following a contour pattern with the gluteus ending in an inverted triangle in the center. Organized closure of deep tissues that induces a better formed derriere.
- Flaccidity. Smoothing of the skin of the abdomen, hip, groin, public region.
- Stretch marks / Scars. Elimination of most stretch marks.
- Resulting scar. The lowest possible, totally symmetrical, in harmony with both the anterior and posterior body contours, adapting to the gluteal roundness.